- Extremely powerful, productive, and fun preworkout for experienced users!
- No DMAA/DMHA.
- Amazing stimulation
- Amazing and productive energy
- Great mood elevation
- Awesome focus
- Okayish pumps
Use code EXPERIMENT to get 15% off all orders!
Apollon Nutrition always brings out bangers. Of course, that’s why I hopped on the wagon and took the first opportunity to write an Apollon Nutrition Assassin V7 review. I knew this one’s going to be great as well.
However, they did change the formula up a bit from the previous Assassin and that shows in the preworkout’s effects. Yet, it’s still the banger all Apollon Nutrition products are!
As the usual preworkout review process goes, I judge everything based on 2 scoops. Of course, you can use one, but it seems that most labels optimize their dosage according to 2 scoops. Apollon Nutrition Assassin V7 is no different.
- L-Citrulline (4000mg) – Classic pump ingredient. Citrulline improves Nitric Oxide production, grants vasodilation and in turn increases pumps. Low dosage. The best effects start at about 6g of L-Citrulline and goes up to 10g.
- Beta-Alanine (3500mg) – Preworkout booster and endurance ingredient. Well-known for the itchy tingly sensation it gives you. However, if you were to use Beta-Alanine daily, you would get some endurance improvements. Dosed clinically well.
- Betaine Anhydrous (2500mg) – Muscular endurance and anti-fatigue ingredient. Also works as a digestion aid and methyl group donor (anti-aging). But primarily Betaine will give you better power output. Dosed well.
- L-Tyrosine (2000mg) – Nootropic ingredient. Provides better focus, cognition, and mood. Amazing dosage that you will rarely find in other preworkouts. Great job, Apollon Nutrition!
- Agmatine Sulfate (1000mg) – Novel pump ingredient. Agmatine produces more Nitric Oxide in a quick manner, allowing for better pumps. It also works as a slight analgesic. Dosage usually ranges from 1g to 2g.
- Lion’s Mane (1000mg) – Nootropic ingredient. Will give you that “narrowed” down feeling and improve focus. Great dosage.
- Phenylethylamine HCl (500mg) – Slight stimulant and mood booster. Will give you some stimulation and energy with a bump in mood. Dosed higher than most other preworkouts.
- Caffeine Anhydrous (450mg) – Classic stimulant. Everyone knows Caffeine. Such a dosage is equivalent to about 4.5 or 5 cups of coffee.
- Juglans Regia Extract (300mg) – Stimulant. Usually compared to DMHA in its effects as it boosts stimulation, energy, and mood. Dosed higher than most other preworkouts.
- Eria Jarensis (300mg) – Stimulant. More aptly named the driver of stimulants as it seems to improve everything else rather than have insane effects by itself. Although it does improve energy by itself. Amazing dosage.
- Grape seed extract 98% (300mg) – Nootropic and pump ingredient. A lot can’t be said for grape seed extract as there’s not a lot of studies out there. However, it’s supposed to improve pumps and focus. Very high dosage so it may actually do that.
- Di-Caffeine Malate (200mg) – Classic stimulant. A slow digesting form of Caffeine that will take hold much later in the workout than Anhydrous. Essentially functions as an anti-crash matrix.
- Higenamine HCl (75mg) – Fat burner. Improves lipid metabolism, provides some energy and stimulation. Dosage on the higher end.
- Hordenine HCl (75mg) – Fat burner and stimulant. Also improves lipid metaoblism, however, the stimulation side is much stronger. On the higher end of dosage.
- AstraGin® (50mg) – Digestion aid. Lets you get more out of each ingredient. With a good dosage, that will definitely help avoid indigestion and other issues.
- Noopept (30mg) – Nootropic. Invented in Russia, it’s the stronger brother of compounds like Piracetam who are supposed to improve focus by a large margin. Well-dosed.
- Yohimbine HCl (2mg) – Jack-of-all-trades ingredient. Essentially it’s now a classic stimulant and fat burner that gives an amazing kick for both.
- Alpha Yohimbine 90% (1.5mg) – Strong fat burner and stimulant. Improves lipid metabolism, energy, and provides stimulation. Can cause negative effects in those sensitive.
As with their other products, I was expecting a lot during my Apollon Nutrition Assassin V7 review. And by god it covered everything I wanted and more.
It’s basically an all-around amazing preworkout minus pumps. Every effect such as stimulation, energy, focus, and mood elevation are immensely enjoyable. When compared to V6, Assassin V7 is a lot stronger in the focus and mood elevation departments. However, it still remains a banger in stimulation and energy.
In fact, the focus is so insane that I think it’s one of the best preworkouts for mental work as well. Although the surge of energy might detract from any mental work, the focus will be there to save you. While it’s not comparable to Excelsior, it’s still up there.
On the negative side effect side, there’s barely anything if you’re an experienced user. There was some increased thirst and cold sweats but that might be because I’m sensitive to Alpha Yohimbine. If you’re not, Assassin V7 is going to be insane.
Overall, it’s probably close to the best stim-junkie preworkout on the market right now. If you are experienced, you will definitely not regret buying Assassin.
Apollon Nutrition Assassin V7 Review Summary
- Price – 3/10. Pretty expensive for 20 servings even with a sale.
- Stimulation – 9/10. Great, powerful stimulation.
- Focus – 9.5/10. To be honest, only Excelsior beats it.
- Energy – 9/10. Amazing, productive energy that will let you get the most out of each workout.
- Pumps – 4/10. Pumps are meh. There’s an improvement but it’s probably carried more by focus than pumps.
- Mood elevation -8/10. Nice mood elevation that brings everything together.
Overall, my Apollon Nutrition Assassin V7 review experience was awesome. If you are an experienced user – just buy it. It’s one of the best preworkouts on the market. Apollon Nutrition has delivered!
Use code EXPERIMENT to get 15% off all orders!