- Extremely powerful preworkout for experienced users!
- No DMAA/DMHA.
- Amazing stimulation
- Amazing energy
- Good mood elevation
- Awesome focus
- Decent pumps
Use code EXPERIMENT to get 15% off all orders!
Alpha Lion Superhuman Supreme was an amazing preworkout. I assumed that Extreme will be even stronger. And I wasn’t wrong. My review of Alpha Lion Superhuman Extreme was a breeze and amazing experience.
Compared to Supreme, it’s a little less focused on pumps and more focused on stimulation, mood elevation, and focus. If you want sick pumps with Extreme, I recommend slapping in some pump product yourself. However, as I found in my Alpha Lion Superhuman Extreme review, the preworkout is as good as it gets by itself.
There are two notes to be said here. First, the tub I got had a way smaller scoop than 15.6g. I weighed it and it came out to be around 8g, so I assume it was the “half-scoop” dosage. However, always weigh your scoop, it might have been an accident and your scoop might be full. Additionally, I will be rating the dosages according to the full scoop dosage.
- Niacin (25mg) – Vitamin, anti-aging, and preworkout booster ingredient. Niacin, primarily, is used to create NAD+ as a supplement. NAD+ is partly responsible for DNA repair which is why it’s hailed as an anti-aging supplement. Additionally, newer people might experience the Niacin flush caused by dilating blood vessels. While it might look spooky, it’s harmless (outside of looking like a tomato). It’s dosed reasonably well, however, for more efficiency, I’d go with 50mg.
- Caffeine Anhydrous (350mg) – Classic stimulant. Should give you a kick worth about 3-4 cups of black coffee. Dosed like an average preworkout.
- EnXtra Alpina Galanga Extract (Root) (300mg) – Novel stimulant. Often used to improve other stimulants, will provide some focus, energy, and stimulation.
- N,N-Dimethylphenethylamine Citrate (200mg) – Novel stimulant. Also known as Eria Jarensis extract, will provide a good boost in stimulation, mood elevation, and energy. Dosed well.
- Infinergy™ DiCaffeine Malate (75% Caffeine, 100mg) – Stimulant. Basically, it’s a slower acting version of Caffeine Anhydrous, often used to reduce the crash. Regular dosing.
- Yohimbine HCl (2mg) – Fat burner. Improves lipid metabolism, energy, and stimulation. Has fairly little side effects. Decent dose.
- Alpha Yohimbine (1mg) – Fat burner. Does the same as HCl, however, much more powerful (including the side effect profile). Yet, it’s dosed at a safe level, so most people won’t get any negative effects from it.
- L-Citrulline Malate (2:1, 6000mg) – Classic pump ingredient. It’s a 4g L-Citrulline, 2g Malic Acid mix which will improve Nitric Oxide production. Classic dosing, however, I’d prefer to see at least 8g pure L-Citrulline.
- L-Taurine (1g) – Jack-of-all-trades ingredient. Works as an energy booster, antioxidant, neuro and all kinds of other protective ingredient. However, the dose could go up to 3g for maximum effectiveness.
- S7™ (100mg) – Pump ingredient. Supposedly improves Nitric Oxide production several times over. However, I haven’t had much success with S7™ myself (at least it wasn’t that powerful as stated). Dosed very well, generally, that’s as far as most preworkout will go.
- Beta Alanine (3500mg) – Endurance and workout booster ingredient. If ingested for a month or more, will saturate the muscles and improve endurance and workout efficiency. However, it’s more known as the ingredient that causes the itchy tingly sensation right after consumption. Dosed above clinical!
- Betaine Anhydrous (2000mg) – Jack-of-all-trades ingredient. Does everything – power output, endurance, anti-aging, improves energy levels. Dosed well, although it could go just that bit higher to 2.5g.
- L-Theanine (150mg) – Focus ingredient. Used to taper off the jitters from stimulants. People either love it or hate it as it might ruin the preworkout. For me it works wonders. Great dosing.
- Bioperine® Black Pepper (Piper Nigrum) Extract (10mg) – Digestion aid. Works extremely well for very long labels as with Alpha Lion Superhuman Extreme. Decent dosing.
I was expecting a lot out of my Alpha Lion Superhuman Extreme review experience. And it definitely nailed my expectations. I wasn’t expecting too much of an illicit experience, however, I knew it’s going to be a blast.
And a blast it was! Stimulation, energy, focus – all of these were great. Superhuman Extreme is definitely comparable to illicit preworkouts, however, without the noticeable side effects.
Pumps were a little weaker than with Supreme and most other pump-focused preworkouts. Yet, they were still great. They’re definitely noticeable and leave you with an amazing feeling. Once I added VASO6™ myself, I felt like exploding out of my skin.
Mood elevation was pretty good but definitely overshadowed by the other three standout features. It wasn’t all that happy giddy, not something like you’d get from Dark Energy. However, the feeling was still here and lent itself to an amazing workout.
Luckily, the side effect profile was quite forgiving. A small crash at the end with some appetite suppression and thirst boost. Nothing too crazy.
Overall, I could recommend Alpha Lion Superhuman Extreme to nearly anyone who has experience with preworkouts under their belt. It might not drive you off the wall but will bring extreme stimulation, great workouts, and an overall baller experience.
Alpha Lion Superhuman Extreme Review Summary
- Price – 6/10. Good value even if it comes in 21 servings. With a sale or a code you can greatly bring down the cost of a pop.
- Stimulation – 8/10. Great, powerful stimulation.
- Focus – 7/10. Good, solid, nice focus.
- Energy – 9/10. Amazing, productive energy that lasts for quite a bit without a big crash.
- Pumps – 6/10. Good pumps, leaves something to be desired but still improves that aspect.
- Mood elevation – 7/10. Good mood elevation that brings the whole experience together nicely.
Overall, my Alpha Lion Superhuman Extreme review experience was awesome. If you have some experience under your belt and can handle a lot of stims – simply buy the preworkout. You won’t regret it. Less experienced user might still have a great time with half a scoop.
Use code EXPERIMENT to get 15% off all orders!