- Delivers productive and high-stim workouts
- DMAA, extremely stimulating
- “Crush the weights” mood
- Research product (not for human consumption)
- Extreme energy
It’s one of those “research compounds” again as it has DMAA in it. Note that it’s not for human consumption. Everything written in this Static Labz 1.3 Volt review is personal research and I do not condone ingesting this substance.
One of the strongest research compounds masquerading as preworkouts you will find on the market. Static Labz 1’3 Volt stands toe-to-toe to some of my other favorite preworkouts such as God Status Labz Zeus.
For those that experiment, they might be hitting extreme energy, focus, pumps, and focus. 1’3 Volt is nothing to scoff at and definitely ranks among the most hardcore preworkouts out there.
- Beta Alanine (6.4g) – Double the clinical dose for everyone’s favorite tingle ingredient. Tingles will be absolutely insane and will last for many hours.
- Citrulline Malate 2:1 (3.6g) – A pump ingredient that’s on the low end. L-Citrulline is one of the primary pump ingredients that is effective in doses up to 10g. Even worse, Citrulline Malate is a mix of L-Citrulline and Malic Acid (2:1 ratio for 1.3 Volt Static Labz). You’re not getting a lot of pump ingredients in this one. Although the pumps will be great.
- Betaine Anhydrous (2.5g) – A clinical dose of an endurance ingredient. Will let you get more reps out consistently and reduce fatigue.
- L-Taurine (1g) – Slightly underdosed. L-Taurine will help with energy, hydration and will prevent oxidative stress. 2g seems to be the sweet spot though.
- Caffeine Anhydrous (400mg) – A high amount of our beloved stimulant. Nearly everyone knows what caffeine does – will give a nice kick in the butt to start moving the weights.
- Alpha GPC (300mg) – A nootropic ingredient. Probably the most effective form of choline. Will increase focus and concentration.
- 1’3 DMAA (100mg) – Insanely strong stimulant, banned in some countries. Will provide extremely strong stimulation, energy and focus. Care should be exercised when doing research with this compound.
- Noopept (30mg) – A nootropic ingredient that is similar to racetams (e.g. Piracetam). Will likely provide increased focus and concentration.
Notably, Static Labz 1.3 Volt is a little lacking in pump ingredients but is strong in the focus and energy department. Additionally, there’s no digestion aid, so supplementing some bioperine would probably make the effects stronger.
I’ve tried it several times for this 1’3 Volt Static Labz review. Effects are fairly consistent and, put simply, great. Static Labz 1’3 Volt definitely ranks as one of the best preworkouts out there. Unfortunately, I cannot comment much on the tingles. I barely get any from any preworkout and 1’3 Volt was no different.
It’s extremely strong. Each time it gave me extreme bursts of energy, focus, and motivation to kill it in the (home) gym. Static Labz has a very consistent and wavy stimulation feeling with an aggressive mood. You start out strong, then you get used to it, then it gets a little stronger again, and keeps going like that. Interestingly, it’s not too overloaded on stimulants (outside of DMAA) so you don’t feel overstimmed and the energy is very productive.
One of the best parts – barely any crash. I felt a little tired after all the effects calmed down but not significantly so. It’s about as much as you’d get from a good workout after leaving the gym, nothing more than that.
There are fairly few side effects. There’s the classic increased thirst that happens with nearly every strong preworkout so prepare some water on hand to maintain hydration. Other than that, there’s a little appetite suppression but nothing more. No jitters, no shakiness, no extreme sweating. Overall, it’s almost side effect free.
Finally, the pumps are actually amazing. Weirdly, there’s barely any pump ingredients in it. While DMAA is vasoconstrictive, I can only gander to guess it’s DMAA doing the pump work.
Static Labz 1’3 Volt Review Summary
- Price – 5/10. With my coupon code you can bring it up to 6/10 but it’s still only 25 scoops.
- Energy – 10/10. Great boost of energy, brings with it insane motivation. Almost makes it hard to leave the gym.
- Stimulation – 10/10. Hits the sweet spot without any side effects.
- Focus – 9/10. Didn’t bring that extreme “narrowed down” feel but was hard to get distracted.
- Pumps – 7/10. Pumps were actually great. Nothing skin-splitting, but very noticeable.
Overall, Static Labz 1’3 Volt is a top notch hardcore preworkout. It doesn’t have very many drawbacks, the largest being its price and lack of pump ingredients. Static Labz 1’3 Volt is a great addition to any stimulant researcher’s shelf. Anyone willing to research this compound should beware as it’s incredibly strong.