- For those that want a strong, high-quality daily driver or a stim-break!
- No illicit ingredients like DMAA/DMHA
- Great, clean energy
- Strong stimulation
- Strong focus
- Decent pumps
Use code EXPERIMENT to get 15% off!
NutriFitt Pre Fit Carnage is a newcomer to the industry. Few reviewers have gotten their hands on it (outside of ReviewBros). I always love testing something new and, I must say, during my NutriFitt Pre Fit Carnage review process I wasn’t disappointed. Newcomers often feel like they might miss the mark. While Carnage is not an overly strong preworkout, I can truly see the value it brings to the table for most preworkout lovers.
- Niacin (40mg) – Boosting ingredient. Niacin, at these amounts, give you that warm flushing sensation. 40mg is bound to do it if you’re not used to Niacin. Other than that, it’s hyped up in the antiaging community due to boosting NAD+ levels but for preworkouts it’s unlikely to have that much of an impact.
- Choline L-Bitartrate (755mg) – Nootropic ingredient. Bitartrate is the worst form of Choline, would love to see Alpha GPC. Additionally, it’s slightly underdosed. It should boost focus, cognition, and mental prowess, however, the effect will be minimal at such dosages.
- L-Citrulline (6000mg) – Classic pump ingredient. Boosts the Nitric Oxide levels in the bloodstream, providing greater pumps and endurance. Good dosing, although it can go up to 10g for maximum effectiveness.
- Beta Alanine (3200mg) – Classic endurance and boosting ingredient. Provides you with that itchy tingly sensation. Combined with Niacin should give you an insane starting kick to the workout. Additionally, consistently loading with Beta Alanine improves muscular endurance, allowing users to bang out more reps.
- Betaine Anhydrous (2500mg) – Jack-of-all-trades ingredient. Does basically everything – endurance, power output, energy levels. Great dosing.
- Taurine (1000mg) – Energy and hydration ingredient. Taurine helps with energy production in the body and draws in nutrients into muscles. Should slightly improve performance (although in studies doses up to 3g are used) and pumps.
- Nitrosigine® (750mg) – Pump ingredient. Trademarked, quite rarely used in preworkouts but should improve blood flow and Nitric Oxide production. However, it should be dosed at about twice the amount.
- L-Tyrosine (500mg) – Nootropic ingredient. Helps with focus, concentration, cognition, mind-muscle connection. I’d love to see L-Tyrosine at double the dose.
- Caffeine Anhydrous (400mg) – Classic stimulant. Will give you a kick worth about 4 cups of black coffee. Slightly higher than an average preworkout.
- Halostachys Caspica (80% Halostachine, 70mg) – Stimulant and fat burner. Will give you a nice hit of energy. Halo is often dosed at 100mg, but 70mg is more than enough.
- Ginseng Extract (50mg) – Jack-of-all trades health ingredient. Unlike Betaine Anhydrous, Ginseng provides mostly great health benefits, such as improving heart
- Synephrine HCl (40mg) – Stimulant ingredient. Will provide a decent kick of focus, energy, and stimulation.
- Astragin® (25mg) – Patented digestion aid. Will help you shuttle the preworkout ingredients better into the bloodstream.
- Black Pepper Extract (5mg) – Another digestion aid. Will combo very will with Astragin, bringing you maximum efficiency for each ingredient.
- Yohimbe Extract (2mg) – Fat burner and energy ingredient. Provides stimulation, lipid metabolism, and boosts energy.
- Rauwolfia Extract (1mg) – Another fat burner. Will give you a boost of energy and stimulation.
Overall, NutriFitt Pre Fitt Carnage has a very stacked label. While there’s fairly little for good pumps, outside of the basic ingredients, all the rest is very solid. If they were going for a preworkout formula that would be strong without DMAA/DMHA, they nailed it. All I could say is add some VASO6 for better pumps and you would be golden.
If I had to summarize my NutriFitt Pre Fitt Carnage review in one word it would be “clean”. Don’t get me wrong, it’s still a powerful preworkout that definitely sits at the higher end of the daily drivers. However, the preworkout never brings out anxiety or feels as if it’s “too much”.
Every effect, except for pumps, is great. Solid, clean, long-lasting energy that will help you with the workout drive. Strong stimulation to get you going and blast those weights. Great focus to keep your mind-muscle connection strong. Pumps are a bit meh and don’t even compare to greats like Alpha Lion Superhuman Supreme. However, they are still boosted and feel nice throughout the entire workout.
Side effect wise – there are none in my experience. I’m normally a bit more sensitive to product side effects than the average user. Yet, my NutriFitt Pre Fitt Carnage review experience was an absolute breeze. No jitters, no scatter brain, no cold sweats. Very clean, smooth and powerful sailing.
Overall, I think it’s a great addition for nearly anyone. Beginners could try half a scoop to get a taste of a powerful pre, regular users can go the full scoop and experience a truly strong preworkout without any downsides.
NutriFitt Pre Fitt Carnage Review Summary
- Price – 7/10. It’s decently priced at a regular price. Combine that with my discount code or any sale and you have true value for money.
- Energy – 8/10. Clean, long-lasting energy.
- Stimulation – 7/10. Strong stimulation that doesn’t go overboard.
- Focus – 7/10. Good focus to keep you in the zone for the entire workout.
- Pumps – 5/10. Okay pumps to get you that little extra.
Overall, I think everyone, except for the most extreme of the extreme stim-junkies, will find a place for NutriFitt Pre Fitt Carnage. All the way from beginners (half scoop!) to advanced preworkout lovers on a stim break, anyone can make use of Carnage.
Use code EXPERIMENT to get 15% off!