- For stim-junkie preworkout lovers!
- Loaded formula!
- Extreme stimulation
- Extreme energy
- Powerful mood elevation
- Good focus
- Mediocre pumps
(Use code EXPERIMENT for 15% off!)
MuscleForce have been in the game for a long time and haven’t changed much. Their Defiant Unleashed is a classic preworkout and I was really excited to get to review it. There’s a lot going with this preworkout as it’s an extremely stimulant-packed label. It’s definitely intended for stim-junkie lovers.
Interestingly, MuscleForce Defiant Unleashed has flown under the radar of most reviewers. I haven’t found many other people talking and reviewing MuscleForce Defiant Unleashed preworkout. Quite unfortunate, as it is a good preworkout that’s worth the money.
- L-Citrulline Malate 2:1 (8000mg) – Classic pump ingredient. Formulated in the second best form of Citrulline, the 2:1 mix will give you about 5g of L-Citrulline and 3g of Malic Acid. While the latter has little benefit in workouts, Citrulline greatly improves Nitric Oxide production which leads to much better pumps.
- Beta-Alanine (3200mg) – Classic tingle and endurance ingredient. Will give you that initial itchy tingly kick of preworkouts and also improve performance at the latter end of the workout.
- Choline Bitartrate 97% (1000mg) – Nootropic ingredient. Worst form of Choline (Alpha GPC is much better) but dosed well. Will probably improve focus, cognition, and the mind-muscle connection.
- Methylxanthine (Caffeine) Anhydrous (450mg) – Classic stimulant. Will provide a decent boost in energy, stimulation, and focus. Gives you a kick worth about 3-4 cups of black coffee.
- Glucuronolactone (Endurlac) (300mg) – Nootropic ingredient. Supposedly, should improve focus and cognition. Usually, used in combination with Caffeine to potentiate effects. 300mg is the clinically recommended dose.
- Eria Jarensis Extract (250mg) – Strong stimulant. Will provide a noticeable boost in stimulation, energy, and focus.
- N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine (250mg) – Nootropic ingredient. Improves focus, helps with logical thinking, and benefits memory formation.
- 2-Aminoisoheptane (DMHA) (200mg) – Powerful stimulant. DMHA is one of the strongest stimulants in the market that actually work and provide insane boosts of energy, mood elevation, and stimulation. 200mg is at the top range of dosages.
- Theobromine 99% (100mg) – Nootropic and very slight stimulant. Theobromine is the active part in dark chocolate. Supposedly, it acts as a slight stimulant, boosts cognition, and elevates mood. 100mg is a good dose.
- Octopamine HCl (100mg) – Stimulant and fat burner. Will provide an overall boost in athletic performance and aid in burning some fat.
- Huperzine A 1% (200mcg) – Nootropic ingredient. Dubbed the learning chemical, improves memory, focus, and cognition. Might help retain high levels of Human Growth Hormone by inhibiting Somatostatin.
Overall, this is one of the most well-stacked and developed short labels out there. MuscleForce Defiant Unleashed doesn’t focus too much on pumps as there’s barely anything in it for that. However, the stimulants are packing!
During my MuscleForce Defiant Unleashed review, I found it to be very consistent. If you get the exact dosage needed, you will nearly always get the same effects. These are generally very strong stimulation and boost in energy with a decent improvement in focus. Focus is nothing to write home about but there’s still definitely an improvement in that area. Pumps, however, are lacking. Maybe it’s me, but just adding Citrulline doesn’t do much for me. Maybe if the dosage was higher.
Fortunately, there are no side effects. Defiant Unleashed lacks the classic problematic ingredients (such as DMAA, Alpha Yohimbine, etc.) which might cause side effects at higher dosages. Even with the high DMHA dose, I find that the effects are smooth and nice. There’s even no increased thirst which usually appears regardless of preworkout labels.
Overall, it’s a strong preworkout for stimulation lovers. There’s a decent mood boost, strong stimulation, and a surge of energy. If you’re not looking to split your skin apart with the preworkout, MuscleForce Defiant Unleashed is for you.
MuscleForce Defiant Unleashed Review Summary
- Price – 7.5/10. It’s actually a fairly cheap preworkout by today’s standards. You’re getting 30 servings and with a decent sale or code, you can get it down to ~$1.5 or even less a serving.
- Stimulation – 8/10. Strong stimulation that could match some DMAA preworkouts.
- Energy – 9/10. Very strong surge of initial energy. Wanes off a bit at the end.
- Focus – 6/10. There’s something there but not too much.
- Pumps – 4/10. There’s probably an improvement?
Buy Now (Use code EXPERIMENT for 15% off!)