God Status Labz Leviathan Review Rundown
- Daily driver
- Unique ingredients
- Lower stim, high focus
Leviathan is one of the three preworkouts created by God Status Labz the other two being Zeus and Krak’n. Leviathan preworkout is quite unique due to its ingredients, lower stimulant content but extremely focus-based and nootropic. Let’s check out the God Status Labz Leviathan review!
- Vitamin B6, B12 – Energy based vitamins. Regular dosing, won’t do much outside of general health.
- Betaine – Close to the clinical dose of 2.5g. Betaine will provide muscular endurance, pumps, and overall workout improvements. A bit of everything.
- Arachidonic Acid – Unique ingredient, fairly little studies on it. Supposedly increases inflammation and improves muscle protein synthesis. Should add some sick gains. Promising!
- Agmatine Sulfate – Pump ingredient, boosts NO2 levels. Good dose at 1g.
- Dopaphin3 ™ – A mix of ingredients. Rare combination that greatly helps with focus, concentration and cognition. Will create that “narrowed down” feel.
- Eria Jarensis – A CNS stimulant. Helps with focus, concentration, and energy. It actually mixes really well with other stimulants. Good dose at 300mg.
- Juglans Regia (Leaf) Extract – A stimulant with similar effects to DMHA. Take note that quality greatly varies depending on the source of the extract.
- Caffeine Anhydrous – A classic stimulant at an incredibly high dose of 400mg (3-4 cups of black coffee).
- Pomegranate Extract – A pump ingredient that increases NO2 and general blood flow. A good combination with Agmatine Sulfate.
- Bioperine – A digestion ingredient. 5mg will be more than enough to increase the absorption.
Notably two things are missing – Citrulline and Beta Alanine. These two are included in almost every ingredient for pumps and the tingles. Those who don’t like the preworkout tingles, God Status Labz Leviathan will definitely be a great option.
A very smooth sailing experience (contrary to what the name might imply). It’s a very clean, albeit small, boost of energy with a huge increase in focus. You definitely get that “narrowed down” feel without almost any stimulation. It’s a unique preworkout as it doesn’t really excel at that. While reviewing God Status Labz Leviathan, I found that it’s exceptionally great as a daily driver for non-gym related work. It really helps you get into work and pound down all the tasks.
Basically, it removes the distractions out of your life and lets you get into anything that needs to be done. Works decently for the gym if you are looking for a low-stim preworkout but there are probably better options out there.
Summary: God Status Labz Leviathan actually would be a great as a study aid or general work driver. Not for high-stim preworkout lovers but great for slightly experienced users.
GSL Leviathan Review Summary
- Price – 7/10. Fairly cheap for a 30 serving container.
- Energy – 3/10. A small boost, nothing to write home about.
- Stimulation – 0/10. Won’t get you into that zone to crush everything around you.
- Focus 8/10. Really clears out that brain fog.
- Pumps – 3/10. Maybe a small boost in pumps but that could be due to the increased focus.
All around it’s a nice beginner and intermediate preworkout. I would probably mostly use God Status Labz Leviathan for activities that need high focus and low stimulation.