- Research product (not for human consumption!)
- 60 mg DMAA preworkout
- Strong stimulation
- Insane mental mood boost
- Hefty wave of long-lasting energy
- Not for beginners
God Status Labz Krak’n is one of the three preworkouts developed by this company. I’ve already made reviews for God Status Labz Leviathan and God Status Labz Zeus. Being the third preworkout, it seems to be somewhere smack dab in the middle of the two others. It’s not as aggressive as Zeus and not as nootropic and Leviathan. It’s perfect for someone looking for a strong preworkout that doesn’t overstimulate.
For a long time, God Status Labz Krak’n preworkout reviews were hard to make as it had hidden its label, making the effectiveness of the product doubtful. DMAA was, most likely, the culprit as it has been a banned substance in some countries. If DMAA is banned in your country, do not break the laws by buying God Status Labz Krak’n… Review time!
- Vitamin B6 (50mg) – A common general health ingredient in many preworkouts. Some companies tout B6 will increase energy levels but anything above necessary levels isn’t likely to do something noticeable.
- Citrulline Malate 2:1 (6000mg) – A common dose for the most popular pump ingredient, yet a little under maximum effectiveness. Citrulline Malate is a combination of Malic Acid and L-Citrulline which means that pump effectiveness will be slightly watered down. You’re getting about 4g of L-Citrulline while the maximum effective dose is near 10g.
- Beta Alanine (3200mg) – Classic tingle ingredient with the clinical dose. For those that love the beta alanine tingles, God Status Labz Krak’n won’t disappoint. Additionally, beta alanine will slightly increase muscular endurance and reduce overall fatigue.
- L-Taurine (2000mg) – Hydration, energy, and endurance ingredient. Two grams is most likely the most effective dose. I rarely see the whole 2g in a preworkout. Props to God Status Labz!
- DMAE (750mg) – Nootropic ingredient (cognitive enhancer) on a high dose. Going to give you that “in the zone” feeling, enhance mood and focus.
- Caffeine Anhydrous (400mg) – Classic stimulation ingredient. Four hundred mg’s will give you a decent kick worth about 3-4 cups of black coffee.
- Beta PEA (350mg) – Another nootropic ingredient, mainly responsible for mood elevation. 500mgs would be the best dose, but 350 will do the job well.
- Eria Jarensis (250mg) – A stimulant ingredient. By itself, it doesn’t do much but Eria Jarensis seems to elevate the strength of other simulants. Two hundred fifty milligrams seems to be the classic dose used in most preworkouts and God Status Labz Krak’n is no different.
- DMAA (60mg) – Powerful stimulant. Most likely the reason the label has been hidden for so long. Banned in many countries. Extremely powerful in stimulation, will give mood boosts, energy, focus, pumps. Basically a strong all-around ingredient.
- Hordenine HCl (50mg) – A fat burner. Regular dose, will help with metabolism and some sweating.
- GABA (50mg) – A relaxant. GABA is often used (in higher doses) in sleep formulations. Many preworkouts have started using it, most likely due to the smoothing effect on stimulants.
Overall, after reviewing the God Status Labz Krak’n label, it seems to be strong in most areas. Purely going off the label, it would seem to be a strong preworkout, focused on delivering smooth energy and stimulation.
After doing a few tries of God Status Labz Krak’n for review purposes, it seems to be somewhat consistent. Effect can be a bit wavy at times with some tries being stronger than others unlike when I reviewed God Status Labz Zeus. Sometimes it felt as strong as Zeus or 1.3 Volt, other times it felt like a middle ground between Leviathan and Zeus.
Overall, it still felt like a strong preworkout with fairly little side effects. Very strong mood elevation, almost like going to a party. The “highness” lasts for many hours. Stimulation and energy is quite strong as well which lasts several hours as well. Yet, the true standout is the mood elevation but it’s not as aggressive as Zeus.
For the side effect profile, the classic increased thirst and appetite suppression is there. Additionally, there is a more pronounced “crash” after the effects wear off. It’s not as crazy as the classic Jack3D used to be, more of a slow comedown but you will feel a bit tired after everything wears off.
Overall, it’s another banger released by God Status Labz. A preworkout worth every penny for those looking for a strong middle ground between nootropic and extreme-stim formulas.
God Status Labz Krak’n Review Summary
- Price – 6/10. A decent price for a 28 serving container.
- Energy – 8/10. A strong boost of energy, less “in-your-face” and more of a happy stimulation.
- Stimulation – 8/10. No overstimulation, no jitters, a pretty strong starting kick and highness to it without any overly visible side effects.
- Focus – 8/10. Nice increase in focus, keeps you in the zone. Focus can be a bit overshadowed by the mood boost.
- Pumps – 7/10. Surprisingly good pumps with very few dedicated ingredients to it. Likely due to the increased focus.
Overall, reviewing God Status Labz Krak’n has been a blast. A great preworkout for those who want mood elevation without the aggressiveness of Zeus. Krak’n is amazing for those who want a strong preworkout but not something that will blow your brains out with the kick of energy. Although both Zeus and Krak’n are absolute bangers. Picking one of the two (or both!) won’t be a waste of money, ever.