- For productive, aggressive, super-powerful preworkout lovers!
- Not for beginners
- 300mg DMHA
- Long-lasting energy
- Aggressive stimulation
- Strong mood elevation
- Powerful focus
- Okay pumps
Use code EXPERIMENT to get 15% OFF!
Dark Labs have always been bringing out banger products. We have had Dark Labs Crack, some of them being limited editions, and a few fat burners like Herolean. All of these products are tailored towards stim-junkies but are all of very high quality.
So, I naturally had high expectations for my Dark Labs Flame review. It’s a simpler product, yet it does have a lot of high-stim compounds in it. As a short summary – Flame is less stim-junkie that Crack holiday editions but it’s a lot more productive. Finally, Dark Labs have created something that doesn’t get you off into space and actually lends itself nicely to good workout sessions.
- Agmatine Sulfate (1000mg) – Pump ingredient. Agmatine Sulfate does a lot of things – improves Nitric Oxide production, works an antianalgesic, over time improves sensitivity to stimulants. Good dose.
- Creatinol-O-Phosphate (1000mg) – Endurance ingredient. Works with a little bit of everything, really. Good dose.
- Eria Jarensis Extract (500mg) – Stimulant. Works as a central nervous system stimulant, improves energy, and focus. Insane dose, haven’t seen that much anywhere else.
- Theobroma Cacao Extract (300mg) – Mood elevation ingredient. Works as a very minor stimulant but mostly used to boost mood. Strong dosage.
- Caffeine Anhydrous (300mg) – Classic stimulant. Will give you 2 to 3 cups of coffee worth of stimulation and energy.
- 2-Aminoisoheptane (300mg) – Strong stimulant. Also known as DMHA. Insanely dosed, will give you a very strong kick in the butt, provide tons of energy, stimulation, and mood.
- Caffeine Citrate (100mg) – Classic stimulant. A quicker version of Caffeine, will help you at the start of the workout to get you moving.
- Hordenine (75mg) – Fat burner and stimulant. Does a lot of what we expect stimulants to do – burns fat, improves mood, focus, and energy levels.
- Naringin (25mg) – Digestion aid with other benefits. Improves the uptake of ingredients but also works as a slight fat burner.
- Black Pepper Extract (10mg) – Digestion aid. Again, will help you get the ingredients into the system better and quicker.
- Rauwolfia Vomitoria Root Extract (1.5mg) – Fat burner and stimulant. Will improve lipid metabolism, energy, and stimulation.
Overall, it’s a heavy-stimulant label. There’s barely anything that would classify as a nootropic or pump ingredient. From the label it feels like a mixed up version of Herolean and Crack. However, unlike many preworkouts on the market, everything is dosed clinically, making it very respectable.
A simple summary of my Dark Labs Flame review experience is a “rushing bull” sensation. You want to get crush the weights and dialed me in to my training. It does have its highness and other classic features of stim-junkie preworkouts but it’s a lot more productive than most other Dark Labs products.
There are two standout features – energy and stimulation. You get a huge rush of energy once it starts kicking in and you want to start doing something physical. Perfect for nailing down the workout session. Additionally, it does last for quite a bit.
Focus on Dark Labs Flame is decent. There’s definitely noticeable improvements, however, I feel like it could be much better. It’s probably overpowered by other effects in the product, making the focus not stand out as much.
Pumps are meh. I would love to see something like VASO6 or Citrulline included. Pumps are really lacking with Dark Labs Flame which detracts from my experience of workouts a little bit. Of course, slapping in some Citrulline myself isn’t hard. However, I want a turnkey preworkout that I don’t need to add anything myself to.
Side effects are fairly forgiving. There’s some appetite suppression and increased thirst but nothing of the really bad ones. There’s no cold sweats, shakes, or “stim-head” feeling that would distract from working out. Additionally, there’s a crash at the end but it’s not as terrible as with some preworkouts.
Dark Labs Flame Review Summary
- Price – 6/10. You’re actually getting quite a decent price on Dark Labs Flame with 30 servings. You can get it at an even better price if you find a discount code or sale.
- Stimulation – 9.5/10. You don’t get much better in the stimulation department.
- Energy – 10/10. Long-lasting, powerful, productive energy. Love it!
- Focus – 7.5/10. Good focus but overpowered by other effects.
- Pumps – 1/10. There’s basically nothing that would help with pumps. You won’t notice them more than usual.
Overall, it’s a top-end preworkout in all regards. Very powerful stim-junkie experience that is also extremely productive. However, beginners steer clear! As with most Dark Labs products, this one is intended only for the most experienced users.
Use code EXPERIMENT to get 15% OFF!