- For stim-lovers and those who want crazy workouts
- Probably the strongest PWO in the market
- 120mg DMAA
- Only for the most experienced
- Great label
- Insane stimulation
- Insane energy
- Extreme mood elevation
Dark Labs Crack has been developed by a Polish supplement company aiming for the stars. Jumping a bit ahead of the review for Dark Labs Crack – it’s possibly the strongest preworkout on the market to date. Extreme stimulation, energy, and mood elevation is to be expected. Note that it contains a banned ingredient (for many countries) – DMAA. Do not break the law while ordering this preworkout.
Seems like Dark Labs Crack is intended only for the most experienced preworkout users. Due to the wide array of stimulants, fat burners, and other ingredients in Crack, you can be sure it will pack a punch. For the Dark Labs Crack review purposes, we will be considering only the 2 scoop dosages. Less experienced users might want to go for 1 scoop to 1.5 scoops to get the best effects.
- Citrulline Malate (2:1) (8000mg) – A pump ingredient. Very few preworkouts go above 6000mg but Dark Labs Crack seems to be the one! While the most effective dose would be 10g of L-Citrulline, you’ll still be getting the most bang for your buck with this preworkout.
- Beta Alanine (3000mg) – An endurance and anti-fatigue ingredient. Most people know beta alanine for the tingles but it does help with performance in the gym, mostly by allowing you to bang out a few extra reps. Three grams is slightly under the clinical dose but will still work great.
- Agmatine Sulfate (1500mg) – A strong pump ingredient. One of the newcomers to the industry, still in research for increasing nitric oxide levels in the blood but still a very effective ingredient. 1500mg is more than most preworkouts – props to Dark Labs Crack!
- Arginine Nitrate (1000mg) – Another pump ingredient. At a good dose will help arginine stay longer in the blood.
- Beet Root Powder (1000mg) – More pumps! Beet roots have been confirmed to greatly increase NO2 levels in the blood and the powder will do exactly the same.
- L-Norvaline (250mg) – A recovery aid. Previously considered to be somewhat toxic, but current studies suggest that the L-Norvaline risks might have been exaggerated.
- Choline Bitartrate (500mg) – Nootropic ingredient. Unfortunately, Alpha GPC is the most effective form of choline supplementation. Choline Bitartrate will still help with some focus as it’s still dosed at a good amount.
- Caffeine Anhydrous (400mg) – Classic stimulant. Will give you a boost worth about 3-4 cups of black coffee.
- 1,3 DMAA (120mg) – Super strong stimulant. Banned in several countries. Gives insane boosts of energy, focus, and stimulation. Probably the highest dose of DMAA in any preworkout in the market. Dark Labs Crack is no slack!
- Sceletium Tortuosum Extract (Root) (25mg) – Mood elevation ingredient (also known as “Kanna”). Going to help with the “highness” feel of preworkouts and will help deal with stress. Decent dose.
- Grains of Paradise (15mg) – Fat burner. Will also add some mental highness and help with metabolism. Good, solid dose.
Overall, the Dark Labs Crack label review shows one of the strongest combination ingredients I’ve ever seen. Even outside of the extremely high level of DMAA, there are many well-dosed ingredients in Crack. Purely off the label – could be a great contender to Imperial Nutrition Excelsior!
Absolutely sick preworkout. Definitely one of the contenders for the strongest preworkouts on the market. Thoroughly enjoyed my Dark Labs Crack review process as it’s very powerful with very little side effects.
As you might be able to guess, the stimulation, energy, and energy levels are off the charts. It might be a little lacking the focus department due to the small amount of nootropic ingredients but for smashing the weight room, Dark Labs Crack is the way to go. Another standout effect were the pumps. Absolutely insane, skin-splitting pumps, they can almost become painful.
Side effect wise, there wasn’t much to write home about. Fairly little appetite suppression, a little increased thirst but nothing else. A lot of highness, mood elevation without any jitters, without crashing, or feeling sick. Seems like Dark Labs Crack nailed this one down well.
Overall, extremely powerful preworkout. Extreme euphoria and great times were had although due to the high levels of DMAA in the preworkout, I cannot really recommend it to anyone.
Dark Labs Crack Review Summary
- Price – 0/10. Two scoops mean 20 servings per container and Dark Labs Crack sports a hefty price tag.
- Energy – 10/10. Absolute banger with an insane energy increase.
- Stimulation – 10/10. Mood elevation and stimulation is off the charts.
- Focus – 8/10. Strong focus increase but slightly lacking in this department.
- Pumps – 9.5/10. Skin-splitting pumps with Dark Labs Crack. Definitely for those who love the pump feel.
Overall, Dark Labs Crack is an insanely strong preworkout that will give drive almost every factor to the max – energy, focus, pumps, stimulation, mood elevation. If the hefty price tag is no issue, Dark Labs Crack can be an insane addition to any shelf.