- For those who love the combination of stim-junkie and productivity!
- Lots of DMHA
- Extreme, prolonged energy
- Strong stimulation
- Provides an extreme sense of urgency
- Not a lot of mood elevation
- Focus is meh
- Pumps are meh
Use code EXPERIMENT to get 15% off any order!
I was intending to get Condemned Labz Convict reviewed for a long time. However, it only recently has arrived at SuppKingz and it’s a newer formula. Most other popular Condemned Labz Convict reviews have been done on a different label. Take care when watching or reading older reviews!
Back some time ago, Convict had 50mg Noopept in place of 300mg of L-Dopa. Seems like the old Condemned Labz Convict formula wasn’t great for focus and they completely moved away from that. Now, it’s a pure stim-junkie preworkout with only one ingredient being dedicated for focus (and even that is underdosed).
Although Condemned Labz Convict has the label listed in both 1 and 2 scoops, I will only be reviewing the dosages of 2 scoops. There are certain ingredients that only come close to effective on that amount.
- Vitamin B3 (15mg) – Important vitamin. Included in preworkouts as it gives the so-called Niacin flush which is the expansion of blood vessels of the skin. Will make you feel warm and tingly.
- L-Citrulline (4000mg) – Classic pump ingredient. Improves the production of Nitric Oxide which, in turn, makes the pumps last longer and stronger. On the lower end of effective dosing, generally I would like to see at least 6000mg.
- Beta-Alanine (2500mg) – Classic tingle and endurance ingredient. Taking Beta-Alanine for a longer time and saturating the muscles gives an improvement in endurance and allows you to last longer in workouts. However, it’s better known for the itchy tingly feeling it causes. Slightly underdosed as 3200mg is the clinical dose.
- L-Tyrosine (500mg) – Focus ingredient. Should provide increased focus, cognition and, due to the improved mind-muscle connection, aid pumps. However, the dosage is at the bottom end of what is considered effective and it might just not do anything.
- Caffeine Anhydrous (300mg) – Classic stimulant. Should give you about 2-3 cups of black coffee worth of a kick to get you lifting.
- Mucuna Pruriens Extract (L-Dopa 99% Extract, 300mg) – Stimulant. It’s actually a medically used product as L-Dopa is converted into Dopamine in the body. Study use ranges anywhere from 100mg to 300mg. Should be very powerful.
- 2-aminoisoheptane Hydrochloride (225mg) – Powerful stimulant also known as DMHA. Illegal in some countries, provides an insane burst of energy and mood elevation. Highest dosage I’ve seen in a preworkout!
- Higenamine (50mg)– Powerful stimulant. Used as a substitute for DMAA. Should provide a strong burst of energy, stimulation, and focus.
- Paradoxine Grains of Paradise (15mg) – Fat burner. Quite a novel product that’s supposed to improve both brown and white fat metabolism.
- Bioperine Black Pepper Extract (5mg) – Digestion aid. Will improve the absorption of all the ingredients in the preworkout. Lower dose of the effective range.
- Yohimbine HCl (3mg) – Fat burner and stimulant. Improves blood flow, lipid metabolism and provides energy and stimulation. A good version of Yohimbine as it causes less side effects for those that are prone if a little weaker. A good dose.
Overall, the label is focused on two things mostly – stimulation and energy. There’s some ingredients with other effects peppered throughout the label in Condemned Labz Convict. However, most of these are either underdosed or there’s simply not enough of them to warrant a noticeable effect.
During my Condemned Labz Convict review I realized one thing – it’s a preworkout that’s very honest to the label in its effects. A lot of preworkouts will surprise you either in a good or bad way. However, Condemned Labz Convict is exactly what it says on the tin.
You get a lot of energy and stimulation. Both of these effects last a long time and are extremely powerful which lends to very productive workouts. Although for intermediate lifters I would recommend testing the waters out with 1 scoop. 225mg DMHA and other stimulants are nothing to scoff at.
Every other effect is either weak or meh. There’s barely any true effect on focus and pumps. You won’t get skin-splitting pumps or tunnel vision focus. There’s almost no mood elevation either as only DMHA carries it.
There are some side effects as well. At times I felt a little too stimulated which distracted from the workout. Luckily, these stimulation waves didn’t last for too long to be noticeably detrimental. However, the increased thirst and appetite suppression were clear as day. I recommend bringing a larger bottle of water with you in order to not feel sick after the workout.
Overall, it’s a great combination of stim-junkie effects and productivity. If you’re looking for something that might blow your head off but don’t want to have your workouts negatively impacted – Condemned Labz Convict is for you.
Condemned Labz Convict Review Summary
- Price – 4/10. There’s only 25 servings for about $50. However, sales are plenty and if you catch Condemned Labz Convict during one, the price can jump to very good even at 25 servings.
- Stimulation – 9/10. I would say it might be close to God Status Labz Zeus in this regard.
- Energy – 9.5/10. While there are preworkouts that might give even more energy than this one, the energy gained is clean and long-lasting, making it very productive.
- Focus – 0/10. To be honest, I can’t say I truly noticed an improvement in focus. Your mileage may vary.
- Pumps – 1/10. There’s some improvement. Probably?
Overall, I can wholeheartedly recommend Condemned Labz Convict to any experience preworkout user. Take this preworkout if you want to hit PRs.
Use code EXPERIMENT to get 15% off any order!