- For productive & strong (stimulation + energy) preworkout lovers
- Extreme stimulation
- Great focus
- Fairly long-lasting energy
- Decent pumps
(Use code EXPERIMENT to get 15% OFF)
Chaos and Pain’s Cannibal Ferox has had several versions out there. Fitness Deal News, a well known reviewer, has only reviewed the original version. Since the reformulation, it seems, fairly few people have tried making a Chaos and Pain Cannibal Ferox preworkout review.
Cannibal Ferox is the second preworkout developed by Chaos and Pain (Cannibal Riot being the first one). Cannibal Riot is a strong daily driver (maybe a little too strong) that’s very reliable. Let’s find out how Chaos and Pain’s Cannibal Ferox holds up in this review.
- Citrulline Malate (2:1, 6000mg) – Classic pump ingredient. Second best form of Citrulline (with the best being L-Citrulline). You will get about 4g of L-Citrulline which is a decent dose. Will improve nitric oxide production, endurance and pumps.
- Beta Alanine (3200mg) – Classic itchy tingly ingredient. Will provide that initial feeling of itches and increase muscular endurance. Clinical dose.
- Betaine Anhydrous (2500mg) – Muscular endurance and anti-fatigue ingredient. Improves overall workout performance and allows you to get more reps in.
- L-Tyrosine (750mg) – Nootropic ingredient. Will improve focus, cognition, and mood. Slightly underdosed as perfect amounts range from 1g to 2g.
- Caffeine Anhydrous (450mg) – Classic stimulant. Quite a lot of caffeine in Chaos and Pain Cannibal Ferox! Will give you a kick worth from 4 to 5 cups of strong black coffee.
- Mucuna Pruriens (L-DOPA, 150mg) – Dopamine ingredient. Dopamine is the primary neurotransmitter that is responsible (among other things) for the stimulation feeling. L-DOPA or Levo Dopa is readily converted directly into dopamine.
- Theophylline Anhydrous (50mg) – A lung capacity increasing ingredient. Will open up the airways and improve blood oxidation which often results in better performance and pumps.
- Yohimbine HCl (3mg) – Fat burner. Weaker version of Alpha Yohimbine, will improve lipid metabolism and energy.
- Alpha Yohimbine (2mg) – Strong fat burner and stimulant. Will improve lipid metabolism, stimulation, and energy. Can cause negative side effects to those that are sensitive to Alpha Yohimbine.
- Huperzine A (200mcg) – Nootropic ingredient. Dubbed the learning chemical, will improve focus and cognition. Classic dosing.
An interesting all-around label with a heavy focus towards stimulation, fat burning, and focus. Seems like a very productive, yet extremely high stimulation preworkout. Throughout my experience reviewing Chaos and Pain’s Cannibal Ferox the effects seemed to prove the label.
A strong, fast hit of immense energy and stimulation has been the standout feature of Chaos and Pain’s Cannibal Ferox review. All my test runs of this preworkout have resulted in more or less the same effect curve: a strong hit of stimulation and energy that lasts 2-3 hours. There are some decent improvements in focus. Overall, fairly productive, it doesn’t leave you cracked out and worried about living. You can definitely use this as a strong gym preworkout.
Unfortunately, there are plenty of side effects. Most of these come from the Alpha Yohimbine doses. There’s some cold sweats, greatly increased thirst, even a slight “sickness” feeling at times. I might be sensitive to Alpha Yohimbine but that’s what I felt. I would recommend for those who can’t handle Yohimbine to steer clear, unfortunately.
Thus, I can conclude my experience and review of Chaos and Pain’s Cannibal Ferox like this – if you can handle Yohimbine, it’s great-to-amazing. If you can’t, you’re probably better off with Cannibal Riot.
Chaos and Pain Cannibal Ferox Review Summary
- Price – 7/10. While it’s a 25 serving tub, it’s only $40 without any discounts. You’re getting a fair price for a fair preworkout.
- Stimulation – 8/10. Hits hard and fast.
- Energy – 8/10. Hits hard, fast, and lasts quite a bit.
- Focus – 6/10. Decent improvement but nothing to write home about.
- Pumps – 4/10. Lacking. Didn’t experience something out of this world amazing.
Overall, it’s a pretty good preworkout for a decent price. Worth trying out if you’re not sensitive to Alpha Yohimbine.
Buy Now (Use code EXPERIMENT to get 15% OFF)