ASC Supplements Sicario is a pure pump preworkout formula. Thus, I won’t be using the usual preworkout review process and rate only pumps, price, and focus. ASC Supplements Sicario is a great overall formula as throughout my review process I have experienced exactly 0 negative side effects. It’s definitely for those who are looking for a safe option on the market.
ASC Supplements Sicario goes for an interesting route by being heavily focused not only on pumps but for focus as well. Most formulas focus only on the former but forget that improving the mind-muscle connection will greatly influence the workout and pumps as well. Overall, it’s a great idea on how to improve non-stimulant formulas.
Stimulant free formulas are great for every gym-goer, regardless of experience. Beginners can easily use ASC Supplement Sicario as it won’t have any drawbacks usually associated with preworkouts. If you’re interested in making pumps better, keep reading this Sicario preworkout review! Note that throughout my review I will be analyzing Sicario as a 2 scoop product. One scoop works perfectly fine as well.
- Citrulline (4g) – A classic pump ingredient. A little on the low end as Citrulline can go up to 10g for maximum effectiveness. Four grams will still have some effect though but I’d love to see more.
- Betaine Anhydrous (2.5g) – A muscular endurance and anti-fatigue ingredient. Dosed at a great level, will help you get more out of the workouts and reduce overall fatigue. Optimal levels of betaine anhydrous can go up to 4g.
- GlycerPump™ (2g) – Another pump ingredient. Glycerol increases muscle (hyper)hydration, therefore greatly increasing pumps. Additionally, due to the increased hydration, endurance will be higher as well. GlycerPump can go up to 4g for maximum effectiveness.
- Agmatine Sulfate (1.5g) – A performance and pump ingredient. Dosed at the optimal level, agmatine sulfate can increase pumps by working in the same manner as arginine. Additionally, it seems to act upon pain perception by increasing tolerance.
- Pomegranate Extract (800mg) – Health ingredient, mostly works as an antioxidant. Seems to help with inflammation as well. Decently dosed.
- VASO6™ (300mg) – Yet another pump ingredient, dosed at a great level. VASO6™ is supposed to work by helping blood vessels dilate and thus increasing pumps.
- Pine Bark Extract (200mg) – A overall health ingredient that works as an antioxidant. May reduce inflammation as well.
- L-Tyrosine (2g) – A focus and mood ingredient. L-Tyrosine influences the production of dopamine and adrenaline. L-Tyrosine works by reducing stress-induced harm and improving cognition.
- Alpha GPC (50%, 600mg) – A nootropic ingredient. Alpha GPC is the most effective form of choline, will help with focus and cognition.
- Lion’s Mane Mushroom (600mg) – Overall health and nootropic ingredient. Rarely included in preworkout but will help with a ton of things, but is mostly used for focus, cognition, and motivation.
- Huperzine A (200mcg) – A nootropic ingredient that helps with learning. Additionally, Huperzine A might decrease somatotropin which is a signal carrying hormone that lowers the production of human growth hormone.
- AstraGin (50mg) – An absorption ingredient. Basically, will just improve the digestion and improve the absorption of ingredients into the blood stream.
Overall, ASC Supplements Sicario is a stacked label on two primary legs – pumps and focus. While the pump formula could be a little bit better, the nootropic side is stacked very well. Throughout my use of Sicario for this review, I sometimes supplemented it with additional Citrulline Malate 2:1 for better pumps (although it’s totally unnecessary).
There are a few other additions I would love to see added, for example, Pink Himalayan Sea Salt for extra muscle contractions. Beet Root Extract could be a great addition as well as it’s one of the most effective ways of naturally increasing NO2 levels in the blood.
A well-stacked non-stimulat preworkout formula. As many times I’ve tried for this review, ASC Supplements Sicario was always very consistent in its effect. There’s a noticeable nootropic and focus improvement that translates into better workouts really well. Focus levels are similar to a weak version of God Status Labz Leviathan even if Sicario is stim-free.
Pumps are amazing on this preworkout, part of which is definitely the heightened levels of focus. Pump ingredients are a little bit lacking but you will definitely be unable to notice that. Not as skin-splitting as some preworkouts but the increased pumps are definitely very noticeable.
Overall, one of the better pump formulas out there. Easily beats more simplistic approaches like Centurion Labz Blood Rush.
ASC Supplements Sicario Review Summary
- Price – 5/10. Unfortunately, to get the most out of Sicario, you’ll be using 2 scoops which only gives you 20 servings.
- Pumps – 8/10. Very noticeable improvements in pumps. Could easily go up to 10/10 by adding more Citrulline.
- Focus – 6/10. Fairly good improvement in focus and mind-muscle connection.
Overall, ASC Supplements Sicario is a nice and versatile preworkout that can be used by anyone. You can also combine it with almost any stim-based preworkout and get even more effectiveness out of both tubs! I highly recommend Sicario for any beginner or someone looking for good, well-rounded stim-free preworkout.