- For mood elevation lovers
- One of my all-time favorites
- Partly a proprietary blend
- Well-rounded label
- Incredible stimulation
- Great energy
- Intense mood elevation
- Great pumps
ASC Supplements El Jefe is the second preworkout from the company I’ve reviewed with the first one being Sicario. These two preworkouts are the perfect combination. However, El Jefe is extremely potent in its own right so you won’t be missing out on something if you don’t get Sicario.
It might seem like one of those jack-of-all-trades preworkouts but El Jefe will surprise you. It stands in close relation to Magnitude Life Sciences Dark Energy due to the incredible mood elevation. El Jefe almost feels like illicit substances in that regard. If you are looking for something that will keep you sky high during workouts, El Jefe is definitely worth your money.
Overall, the ASC Supplements El Jefe preworkout review has been a blast!
Throughout my ASC Supplements El Jefe review I will be judging and evaluating based on the 2 scoop dosage.
- Citrulline Malate (2:1, 7g) – A classic pump ingredient. 2:1 ratio Citrulline Malate is the second best version and you’re getting a decent dose of L-Citrulline of about 4.5g. L-Citrulline can go up to 10g but 5g is a great dose either way.
- Beta Alanine (4g) – Muscular endurance and tingle ingredient. Will give you the itchy tingly feeling and improve the ability to get more reps out by buffering lactic acid. Prepare for intense tingles as the dosage is above clinical.
- Betaine Anhydrous (2.5g) –Jack-of-all-trades ingredient. Will greatly enhance muscular endurance, pumps and a range of other effects. Great dose!
- Taurine (2g) – Hydration, pumps, and energy ingredient. Will provide better intramuscular hydration throughout the workout improving overall performance. Great dosage.
- Nitrosigine (1.5g) – Arginine silicate which is a pump ingredient. Will raise Nitric Oxide levels in the blood improving pumps.
- ElevATP (150mg) – A muscular endurance ingredient. Supposedly improves ATP synthesis that should translate into better endurance.
- Choline Bitartrate – Nootropic ingredient. Should improve focus and cognition.
- Caffeine Anhydrous – Classic stimulant. Will help you get the weights going.
- Theobromine – Nootropic and mood elevation ingredient. Derived from chocolate, will boost mood and focus.
- Eria Jarensis Extract – Botanical version of DMHA. Provides intense stimulation and huge boosts of energy.
- Juglans Regia Extract – Another natural version of DMHA. Will provide even more stimulation, mood elevation, and energy.
- DiCaffeine Malate – A slower digesting caffeine version. Will offset any possible crashing once the stimulants wear off and keep the energy levels.
- Hordenine HCl – Fat burner ingredient. May improve fat metabolism.
- Higenamine HCl – Another fat burner that is supposed to improve lipid metabolism. Will help you lean out after some time.
- Alpha Yohimbine (1.6mg) – Powerful stimulant that also boosts pumps. Will improve energy, cognition and focus.
- Huperzine A –Nootropic, dubbed the learning ingredient. Will improve focus and cognition.
- Black Pepper Extract (10mg) – Digestion aid. Will improve the effectiveness of all other ingredients. Great dosage.
Overall, it’s one of the largest labels I’ve ever reviewed. ASC Supplements El Jefe has an insane all-around blend that should provide everything at an intense level. Most of the listed ingredients are dosed perfectly. Only possibility to improve the would be to add VASO6 or S7 to improve pumps even more. Fortunately, Sicario does have VASO6 and GlycerPump in it. Combine these two and you’re in for a ride.
As I stated in the beginning, the experience of the ASC Supplements El Jefe review has been one of my absolute all-time favorites. El Jefe has everything going for it – extreme stimulation, energy, and mood elevation. Pumps are at a great level as well. Two scoops of El Jefe definitely feels like something that should be illegal.
I experienced no side effects. No intense thirst, no jitters, no “cracked out” feeling. I normally fret a bit about heart rate but the mood elevation and the overall experience overshadowed even that. Of course, there’s a heart rate increase as with all preworkouts but it doesn’t seem to be at a dangerous level. Additionally, there’s no crash at all. An incredible experience.
Overall, there is nothing much to write about ASC Supplements El Jefe in this review. You can’t really describe how good this preworkout is. You have to experience it.
ASC Supplements El Jefe Preworkout Review Summary
- Price – 4/10. Since it’s 20 servings for 2 scoops, you’ll be paying quite a bit to keep the stock up.
- Stimulation – 10/10. Makes you feel high as a kite in a good way.
- Energy – 10/10. Extreme boost in energy that will last for hours on end.
- Focus – 9.5/10. Very narrowed down feel that felt extremely productive.
- Pumps – 8/10. Powerful pumps. If you complement this with Sicario, I can only imagine this getting to 11/10.
Overall, reviewing ASC Supplement El Jefe has been a wonderful experience. I could recommend it to any experienced preworkout user. Beginners should still steer clear or take smaller dosages (e.g. half a scoop to test the waters). I am planning on keeping a stock up on El Jefe for months to come.