- For those who want an intermediate-strong preworkout for maximum performance at the gym!
- Clean, long-lasting energy
- Very clean and powerful focus
- Strong stimulation
- Some mood elevation
- Decent pumps
(Use code EXPERIMENT to get 15% off all orders!)
Arez God of the Gym 2.0 didn’t explode into the market with so much hype as did the previous versions of Arez. That might be because there has been a brand change. Arez Titanium and Super Slime were both developed by Ntel Nutra. However, Arez God of the Gym 2.0 has been developed by Modern Hardcore Nutrition.
There are a lot of changes to go through. Mostly, Modern Hardcore Nutrition seem to be less focused on extreme stim-junkiness and powerful ingredients and more on actual gym performance. One thing is for certain, the Arez God of the Gym 2.0 review has been a blast. It’s great when you don’t have to fear the label!
Unfortunately, Arez God of the Gym 2.0 commits the cardinal sin of preworkouts by including a proprietary blend. I can’t provide any exact details on how well the ingredients are dosed. However, due to the size of the scoop, you’re probably getting a decent amount of each ingredient.
- Tri-Caffeinated Blend (Caffeine Anhydrous, Dicaffeine Malate, Caffeine Citrate) – All three are classic stimulants. Arez brings a unique combination by including all three commonly used forms of caffeine. That means you will be getting a strong surge of caffeine, good medium-length stimulation, and an anti-crash effect.
- Zynamite® (Mangifera Indica Extract, 60% Mangiferin) – Unique performance ingredient. Little information available but it should improve performance and power output.
- Synephrine – Novel fat burner. A unique fat burner that provides a small burst of energy and improves lipid metabolism without increasing blood pressure or heart rate.
- Cocoa Extract (Theobromine) – Mood elevation ingredient. Theobromine is considered a weak stimulant that should also greatly improve mood.
- Citrulline Malate – Classic pump ingredient. Improves Nitric Oxide production that leads to better performance in the gym and better pumps.
- Beta Alanine – Classic tingle and endurance ingredient. Provides that initial itchy tingly feeling and improves muscular endurance allowing you to bang out more reps at the end of the workout.
- Betaine Anhydrous – Jack-of-all-trades ingredient. Basically does everything – improves pumps, performance, power output etc.
- DMAE, L-Tyrosine, Choline Bitartrate – All nootropics and focus ingredients. Will help you get that better mind-muscle connection, improve pumps and focus.
- S7® – Novel pump ingredient. Supposedly increases Nitric Oxide levels in the blood by as much as 230% leading to nasty pumps.
- Bioperine® – Digestion aid. Basically, a trademarked version of black pepper extract that will help you shuttle those ingredients into the bloodstream efficiently.
- Cognizin® (Citicoline) – Focus ingredient. Probably underdosed as citicoline should be at 300mg but it’s last in line so the amount included should be lowest. Bioperine generally comes in at 5-10mg, so no way Cognizin is dosed well.
Overall, the label seems pretty strong. There’s not a lot added for pumps but other than that the lineup is solid. There’s no suspicious or illicit ingredients (outside of, maybe, Synephrine) and plenty of great inclusions for focus and stimulation.
My experience during the Arez God of the Gym 2 review has been nothing short of pleasant. Arez is an incredibly enjoyable overall preworkout that lands somewhere near a medium-strength daily driver preworkout.
There’s an incredible boost of clean and long-lasting energy all throughout the workout. Coupled with the amazing focus, Arez really shows what “preworkout” means. While there’s fairly little mood elevation, God of the Gym 2 makes the workouts intensely enjoyable and effective due to the great balance of stimulation, energy, and focus. Pumps-wise there’s nothing to write home about but there is some improvement.
For the side effect profile – Arez God of the Gym 2.0 has one of the most forgiving experience for a stronger daily driver. There’s basically no annoying side effects. There’s no cold sweats, insane heart rate, “stimmed out” feeling, lightheadedness or even increased thirst. Additionally, there’s no crash either!
Overall, I can recommend Arez God of the Gym 2.0 to anyone who has some experience with preworkouts. Basically, it’s an all-around great experience for everyone except those who only enjoy stim-junkie preworkouts.
Arez God of the Gym 2.0 Review Summary
- Price – 5/10. While it’s only 21 servings, the price is quite low for all the ingredients, landing it right in the middle of preworkouts.
- Stimulation – 6.5/10. There’s no intense mood elevation or stimulation feeling with Arez.
- Energy – 8/10. Great boost of energy all throughout the workout and it’s very clean.
- Focus – 8/10. Will provide that “tunnel vision” and narrowed down feel.
- Pumps – 6/10. Pumps are somewhat decent to okay. It definitely does something for them but not a standout feature.
Overall, God of the Gym 2.0 is one of my favorite productive preworkouts on the market. I can recommend it to nearly anyone and know that they will find it worth the money. If you’re looking for something that is the definition of the word “preworkout” – Arez God of the Gym 2 is right for you! It’s quite similar to Alpha Lion Superhuman Supreme just without the extreme mood elevation.
Buy Now (Use code EXPERIMENT to get 15% off all orders!)