Quick Rundown of the APS Mesomorph V4 Preworkout Review
- For extreme stimulation and productive workout lovers
- One of the strongest side-effect free preworkouts.
- DMHA compound.
- Extreme stimulation.
- Incredible energy.
- Great pumps.
- Strong focus.
Use code EXPERIMENT to get 15% off any order
APS Mesomorph has become a “household” preworkout name, just like USP Labs Jack3D. It’s been on the market for quite a bit and went through numerous changes. For this review APS Mesomorph V4 DMHA version has been chosen as it’s the one still widely available nearly anywhere. There have been DMAA and numerous other versions. Unfortunately, I haven’t had the opportunity for APS Mesomorph V4 DMAA reviews.
APS Mesomorph V4 touts itself as the “King of Preworkouts” and that is one extreme claim. Especially nowadays with the introduction of the crazy preworkouts like Dark Labs Crack or God Status Labz Krak’n.
Note that I’ve heard through the grapevine that this is likely the 2nd strongest Mesomorph version. Some people, if they remember well, think the original Mesomorph was the strongest.
A rather unfortunate fact of APS Mesomorph V4 is the proprietary blend. Thus, I cannot give an honest review on Mesomorph V4 dosing. You’re also getting an unknown amount of strong stimulants, so I would highly recommend weighing the scoop out.
- Beta Alanine – Classic itchy tingly ingredient. Will provide the initial kick for the preworkout and enhance endurance down the line.
- L-Citrulline DL-Malate 2:1 – Pump ingredient. Second best form of Citrulline. Likely underdosed but should still improve nitric oxide production and improve pumps.
- AAKG 2:1 – Another pump ingredient that is a salt of Arginine. Will improve pumps by enhancing nitric oxide production.
- Di-Creatine Malate – Classic ingredient. If used regularly, creatine enhances many performance aspects, including lean body mass, power output, endurance and many other factors.
- L-Taurine – Hydration and anti-fatigue ingredient. Will improve pumps, performance, and will allow you to bang out a few more reps.
- Creatine Nitrate – Another form of creatine. Will do exactly the same as all other creatine formulations although this one has a faster uptake time.
- Ascorbic Acid (300mg) – Vitamin C. Works as a powerful antioxidant, will reduce bodily stress although you won’t feel it.
- Creatinol-O-Phosphate – Energy ingredient. Is used in ATP production that should enhance the ability to perform reps.
- Agmatine Sulfate – Pump and anti-inflammatory ingredient. Improves nitric oxide production which should help mostly with pumps.
- Glucoronolactone – Nootropic ingredient. Helps with alertness and cognition.
- Methylxanthine Anhydrous – Caffeine. Classic stimulant that will improve energy, focus, and alertness. Probably a decent dose as it’s the second one in the list.
- 2-Aminoisoheptane HCl – DMHA. Powerful stimulant that will significantly improve energy and alertness.
- Geranium Extract – “Natural” form of DMAA. Geranium is not exactly the same as DMAA but it will still provide a strong kick in energy and stimulation.
- Theobromine – Nootropic ingredient.Improves mood, cognition, and very slight boost in energy and stimulation. It’s the active ingredient in dark chocolate.
- Naringin – Fat burner and stimulant. Will slightly improve lipid metabolism and stimulation.
- Quebracho Blanco Extract – Anti-inflammatory agent and digestion aid. Will mostly help you get the ingredients into the bloodstream better.
Overall, a strong label that seems to do nearly everything. I deduct a few points in my head for APS Mesomorph V4 DMHA version in my review due to the proprietary blends all around. Other than that, it seems a decent label if a bit lacking in the pump department as the dosages are likely to be too low.
My APS Mesomorph V4 DMHA review has been interesting to say the least. Unlike most other preworkouts in the market, APS Mesomorph V4 seems to be somewhat unreliable in its effects. My second time seemed to be the strongest out of 5 but I weigh out my scoops each time. Although it always hits harder than an average above-daily-driver preworkout.
Stimulation and energy takes a bit of time to get going. I would say the best timing would be to take it 40 minutes before a workout. You can make the shake of APS Mesomorph V4, drink it down and still do something before you start working out. Once it hits you, the stimulation and energy last for a long time, 4 hours easily, and the effects are very productive and powerful. It’s very close to the top of extreme preworkouts.
Pump-wise the product is a bit lacking. They are better than average but I would still recommend mixing it with some extra L-Citrulline, S7 or VASO6 to get the pumps going. It’s not all bad but there is definitely room for improvement.
Luckily, there were very few negative side-effects. A slight appetite suppression and increased thirst. Outside of that I found nearly no other negative side effects. I did get a bit of anxiety but it subsided after I tried it 2-3 times. Maybe I just got used to the effects.
Overall, it’s for those looking for a combination of max stimulation and max productivity.
APS Mesomorph V4 DMHA Preworkout Review Summary
- Price – 1/10. Without a good deal or discount code, you will be playing a lot of cash for 25 scoops.
- Stimulation – 9/10. Strong stimulation that lasts a long time.
- Energy – 10/10. Two lovely aspects of the energy part – long-lasting and productive.
- Focus – 8/10. Great improvement in focus but nothing out of this world.
- Pumps – 6/10. Decent improvement in pumps.
All in all, APS Mesomorph V4 review has been a blast. It’s a great preworkout if a bit overpriced in my eyes. However, it still brings that incredible stim-junkie preworkout feeling without sacrificing productivity. So if you’re looking for something that will help you kill the weights AND be fun at the same time – APS Mesomorph V4 DMHA is for you.
Buy Now (Use code EXPERIMENT to get 15% off any order)