- For those who want focus and pumps but no stimulation!
- Unique formula
- Nasty pumps
- Amazing focus
(Use code EXPERIMENT to get 15% off!)
Apollon Nutrition have a great track record for their preworkouts. I have reviewed Hooligan and I thoroughly enjoyed the experience. They keep producing a lot more than I get to try but from what I heard, Assassin and the new Hooligan+Assassin combo are both amazing preworkouts.
Bare Knuckle is unique in that it’s an extremely stacked preworkout that forgoes a lot of hyped supplements (such as Glycerol which causes clumping or S7 which seems to sometimes work, sometimes not). Let’s check out and get to the Apollon Nutrition Bare Knuckle review!
I will be doing my Apollon Nutrition Bare Knuckle V3 review on 1 scoop dosages. I won’t be taking too much stock of all the vitamins included in the label as they are clearly intended to boost energy production. I don’t think you’ll be getting too much (noticeable) benefit from them.
- L-Citrulline (8000mg) – Classic pump ingredient. Finally, a company that gets dosags right! 8g is near the maximum boost you can get from L-Citrulline and it’s in the best possible pure form! Props to Apollon Nutrition!
- Betaine Anhydrous (2500mg) – Jack-of-all trades ingredient. Will help with endurance, pumps, and many other things. Clinically dosed!
- L-Tyrosine (2000mg) – Nootropic. Will provide additional focus, cognition, and strengthen the mind-muscle connection.
- Agmatine Sulfate (1500mg) – Pump and anti-anxiety ingredient. Great dosage that will greatly improve Nitric Oxide production which results in nasty pumps. Also, at that dosage Agmatine will work as a nice mood elevation ingredient.
- Lion’s Mane Extract (1000mg) – Nootropic ingredient. Very potent, will give you that “narrowed down” feel and dialed in to the weights. Should greatly benefit the mind-muscle connection. Insane dosage as most only go up to 300-600mg.
- Green Tea Extract (VASO6, 600mg) – Pump ingredient. Provides immense boosts to muscular pumps. I find it you can feel muscle contractions much better with VASO6. 600mg is incredible as most preworkouts only go up to 300mg. It has a definite taste though and Apollon Nutrition have clearly tried to (unsuccessfully) mask it.
- L-Alpha GPC (50%, 600mg) – Another nootropic ingredient. Will provide even more focus, cognition, and strengthening of the mind-muscle connection. Dosed well again!
- Himalayan Pink Salt (250mg) – Pump ingredient. It actually helps with muscle contractions and gives a better feel of the muscle worked but won’t increase Nitric Oxide by itself.
- AstraGin (50mg) – Digestion aid. Will help you get much more out of each ingredient and utilize them faster. Again, incredible dosage as most pre’s get only up to 25mg if that!
Needless to say, the Apollon Nutrition Bare Knuckle V3 label WOW’ed me. In all my reviews, I have yet to find a preworkout where I would think everything works incredibly well and, at the same time, that all the ingredients are dosed well. If I were to make a pump preworkout, this would be 90% close to what I would make.
I always find it a bit more difficult to review pump preworkouts. The Apollon Nutrition Bare Knucke V3 review was no different. Although the label was as good as it gets, I found it slightly more difficult to judge the effects accurately. After all, pumps do, in large part, depend on a particular workout and session – how hard you’re pushing yourself, how many reps, how long or short are the rest periods.
However, my experience during my Apollon Nutrition Bare Knuckle V3 review has been nothing short of outstanding. There’s no mistake to be made. There’s an immense boost in focus and crushing pumps. You actually feel like the muscle is attempting to break out of the skin. Honestly, at one scoop this is the pump preworkout on the market right now.
If you like to avoid shady ingredients (e.g. L-Norvaline which might be toxic) and still get as good pumps as you can get with some slight highness (from the focus ingredients), get Apollon Nutrition Bare Knuckle V3!
Apollon Nutrition Hooligan Bare Knuckle V3 Review Summary
- Price – 2/10. You’re only getting 20 servings for somewhere between 50-60 dollars without shipping. I fear this might cut heavily into your wallet.
- Pumps – 11/10. You can’t go wrong with Apollon Nutrition Hooligan Bare Knuckle.
- Focus – 8/10, Immense focus which also improves pumps.
- Mood elevation – 5/10. There seems to be some mood elevation going around with it.
Overall, I think this is one of the best pump formulas out there on the market right now. If you are on a stim break or want to experience non-stim preworkouts at maximum capacity, Apollon Nutrition Bare Knuckle is the right choice.
Buy Now (Use code EXPERIMENT to get 15% off!)