- Pure stimulant preworkout
- Effective fat burner
- No pump ingredients
- Strong stimulation
- Strong energy boost
(Use code “EXPERIMENT10” for 10% off!)
Primeval Labs have gone a different route with Ape Sh*t Cutz. Ape Sh*t Cutz is a thermogenic, stimulant preworkout. There are no pump ingredients included in the formula at all. Although, as you will see later Primeval Labs Ape Sh*t Cutz, still provides some measure of pumps. But be prepared for maximum sweating and stimulation when using Primeval Labs Ape Sh*t Cutz.
Throughout my Primeval Labs Ape Sh*t Cutz review, I’ve used the product several times. Each time it has been pretty nice in its effects. It’s a somewhat unique formula as it’s only focused on fat burning and stimulation unlike most other preworkouts.
- Beta Alanine (3200mg) – Classic tingle and endurance ingredient. Dosed at a clinical level will definitely bring the tingles on. Additionally, beta alanine is likely to enhance muscle endurance and will perform as an anti-fatigue ingredient.
- Choline Bitartrate (1000mg) – A nootropic ingredient that should enhance focus. Unfortunately, it’s the cheapest and least effective form of choline. Dosed at 1g it might add some benefits, but I’d highly prefer to see Alpha GPC instead.
- Caffeine (300mg) – A classic stimulant ingredient. Good dose for higher level beginners and intermediate lifters. Should be close to 2-3 cups of black coffee. Will give you a quick kick to get started with lifting.
- Garcinia Cambogia Extract (200mg) – A fat burning ingredient. Definitely should be dosed at 500mg for maximum effectiveness. Unfortunately, even then the thermogenic effects can be called into question.
- Dandelion Extract (50mg) – A strong diuretic. Can improve the rate of food and fluid turnover and metabolism.
- GBB (40mg) – Thermogenic ingredient. Will increase basal metabolic rate, body heat, and sweating. Basically, it makes it easier to burn more calories during workouts. Might also provide energy.
- Yohimbine Bark Extract (20mg) – A strong thermogenic ingredient. Dosed very well, will greatly increase fat burning and metabolism. Additionally, some people are sensitive to alpha-yohimbine (including me) but Primeval Labs Ape Sh*t Cutz uses the regular yohimbine. You won’t get that nasty alpha-yo feeling with this.
As mentioned many times throughout this review, Primeval Labs Ape Sh*t Cutz has no pump ingredients. Don’t get this one if you’re looking for skin splitting, powerful pumps. Overall, a decent stimulant and thermogenic formula.
As many times as I’ve tried Ape Sh*t Cutz for this review, I’ve received a decent kick. It’s nowhere near extreme stim-junkie preworkouts like Imperial Nutrition Excelsior or even God Status Labz Zeus but it will be more than enough for beginners and intermediate lifters.
Effects are exactly what you would expect from this preworkout. There’s some stimulation and energy to get you going and the increased body heat kicks in pretty fast. It’s definitely very noticeable.
There isn’t much to write home about for the thermogenic properties in my experience. It’s likely because I only tried it up to 5 times as thermogenic effects can only be noticed through consistent use. I would bet it would help shave off a pound or two for nearly anybody.
Additionally, it’s a pretty safe compound for any gym goer. There’s no shady ingredients like DMAA/DMHA in it. Yohimbine is the only one that may be considered slightly less safe.
Overall, it’s a pretty good label for intermediates. It won’t be extremely memorable like Dark Labs Crack, rather it’s intended to be a great addition to anyone’s supplement shelf.
Primeval Labs Ape Sh*t Review Summary
- Price – 8/10. It’s a pretty cheap preworkout for it’s value even when going the 2 scoop route.
- Stimulation – 6/10. A fairly decent boost in stimulation.
- Energy – 6.5/10. Will give enough to get you into the (home) gym and going.
- Focus – 3/10. Really no special focus boost but it’s not surprising as there’s nearly no nootropic ingredients.
- Pumps – 2/10. Nothing to write home about. There’s a slight improvement in pumps but that is likely due to the additional energy.
Overall, a great preworkout for beginners and intermediate level lifters. It has amazing value for money so I would even recommend just getting a tub for any extra use (for example, when you’re not feeling like doing that stim-junkie preworkout).