- For extreme stimulation and energy level lovers!
- No DMHA/DMAA
- Extreme boost in energy
- Extreme stimulation
- Good focus
- No pumps
ASC Supplement Demonio is the fat burner in their renowned supplement line. I’ve reviewed ASC Supplements Sicario and El Hefe. Both of these supplements, in my experience, were great preworkouts that were definitely worth the money. I would even go so far to say that I am a fan of the ASC Supplements supplement line.
Demonio is a bit different. As with all ASC Supplements supplements, Demonio comes loaded with its label. There’s many great ingredients at good doses. However, I didn’t feel them come together as well as El Hefe or Sicario did. Let’s move on to the ASC Supplement Demonio label review and we’ll get to see why.
Although throughout my process of reviewing ASC Supplements Demonio I’ve mostly used 2 capsules, for the purposes of proper label analysis, I will be judging it on 4 capsules.
- Garcinia Cambogia Extract (500mg) – Novel fat burner. There are some studies pointing towards increased lipid metabolism but the doses should be a little higher (even at 60% extract purity). Basically, might help with blasting off some additional fat. Rarely used, so it’s nice to see.
- InnoSlim® (Astragalus and Ginseng) (250mg) – Fat burner. Increases glucose uptake and adiponectin which is a hormone that is responsible for regulating fatty acid breakdown (among other things). 250mg is the sweet spot for the ingredient, so great job ASC Supplements!
- Cocoabuterol® (150mg) – Fat burner. Basically, a trademarked cocoa extract that is supposed to improve fat metabolism, mood elevation, and energy levels. It’s a great ingredient and very popular in fat burner formulations. Dosed well.
- Yohimbine HCl (3mg) – Jack-of-all-trades ingredient. Quickly becoming the classic fat burner, Yohimbine improves fat metabolism, blood flow, energy levels, provides stimulation and much more.
- Alpha Yohimbine (3mg) – Jack-of-all-trades ingredient. A different, more powerful version of Yohimbine HCl. Unfortunately, it comes with a host of side effects which may include cold sweats, jitters, increased thirst, and an overall feeling as if you were sick.
- Beta Phenylethylamine – Stimulant and amood elevation ingredient. Provides a nice boost in mood (the happy kind), some stimulation, and energy.
- Eria Jarensis Extract – Driver of stimulants. Eria is a stimulant by itself but it’s incredible when combined with other strong stimulants. Will provide a strong boost of energy and stimulation.
- Caffeine Anhydrous – Classic stimulant. Will give you a decent amount of energy and stimulation. Improves fat metabolism in people who have to tolerance to Caffeine.
- Theobromine – Mood elevation ingredient. Should elevate mood and may slightly improve fat metabolism at higher dosages.
- Di Caffeine Malate (67% Caffeine) – A different formulation of Caffeine – 75% Caffeine, 25% Malic Acid. Provides longer lasting energy by buffering the initial boost and increasing the duration of effects. Works as a good anti-crash ingredient as well.
- Octopamine HCl – Stimulant and fat burner. It’s a metabolite of a well-known ingredient – Synephrine. Will provide a boost in stimulation, energy, and elicit slight fat burning properties.
- Higenamine HCl – Stimulant and fat burner. Another one of those ingredients that add to the fat burning properties and stimulation.
- Hordenine HCl – Stimulant. Will provide some stimulation and appetite suppression.
- Halostachine HCl – Moderate fat burner and stimulant. It’s a close relative to ephedrine so you can expect similar effects.
- Black Pepper Extract (10mg) – Digestion aid. Will allow you to get more bang for your buck from each ingredient and get them shuttled into the system faster.
Overall, all of these ingredients are laser focused on two effects – fat burning and stimulation. As with all ASC Supplements preworkouts and fat burners, the label is nicely stacked. There’s even a digestion aid to ensure that you can make use of the entire label.
As you might expect, it’s absolutely insane stimulation and energy. To be quite frank, at 4 capsules I found it hard to function normally. There’s a ton of sweating, insane energy, stimulation, and slight mood elevation. Mood elevation is definitely very slight and extremely overpowered by the stimulation.
So what you should expect at 4 capsules? Extremely stimulated to the point of worrying about your health. In my opinion, 4 capsules is a little too much. There’s way too many side effects at that dosage. There’s insane appetite suppression (which is good in this case), sweats, jitters, the “cracked out” feeling, and insane thirst. You’ll be getting every Alpha Yohimbine side effect in the book.
I would recommend taking 2 to 3 capsules if you are very experienced. It would slightly mitigate the negative side effects and grant you enough stimulation, energy, and fat burning properties.
Don’t expect much in the pump department with ASC Supplement Demonio. There will probably be 0 enhancement in this area. Focus, on the other hand, will be greatly enhanced.
ASC Supplement Demonio Review Summary
- Price – 7/10. It’s hard to rate the price, if you were to do 4 capsules all the way, it wouldn’t be that great.
- Stimulation – 10/10. It’s pretty insane for what you’re getting. At times might be a bit much.
- Energy – 10/10. There’s an incredible surge of energy.
- Focus – 7.5/10. There’s a reasonably strong enhancement in energy.
- Pumps – 0/10. But you don’t use fat burners for pumps.
Overall, if it weren’t for the strong side effect profile, I would think it’s the greatest fat burner on the market. Maybe if you are very resistant to the negative effects of Alpha Yohimbine, then it would be insane.