- For extremely experienced stimulation lovers!
- Survival mode!
- DMAA & DMHA fat burner
- Extreme stimulation
- Extreme energy
- Nearly no mood elevation
- Nearly no pump improvements
Dark Labs have released another product! So far they’ve been releasing mostly preworkouts under various editions of Dark Labs Crack preworkouts. Herolean is a fat burner although it does look exactly like a preworkout. It does seem rather unique as most fat burners come in capsule or pill form but Dark Labs have went the scoop route.
Of note is that fat burners generally are similar in the stimulation but lack pump or mood elevation ingredients. Fat burners used as preworkouts are at best extremely strong, aggressive pre’s that might make it difficult to pull of a good workout. Believe me, my Dark Labs Herolean review experience has shown me the light – fat burners should not be used as preworkouts.
- L-Carnitine L-Tartrate (2000mg) – Fat burner. Responsible for increased lipid metabolism. Unfortunately, consuming L-Carnitine seems to increase the production of TMAO in the gut which has been correlated with heart disease down the road although the effect is most likely minimal. 2g is likely the perfect balance between slightly increased risk and effects.
- Olive Leaf Extract (300mg) – Fat burner. Helps fat metabolism. Rarely used ingriedient – nice!
- Caffeine Anhydrous (300mg) – Classic stimulant. Will give you about 2.5 cups of strong black coffee worth of a kick. Might increase fat metabolism although the effect is disputed on people who have caffeine tolerance. And if you take Dark Labs Herolean, you should have a lot of caffeine tolerance!
- Raspberry Ketones (300mg) – Fat burner. Ketones are likely responsible for using fat instead of glucose as fuel.
- Green Coffee Extract (150mg) – Stimulant. Provides an extra caffeine kick in a slightly different manner.
- Eria Jarensis Extract (250mg) – Powerful stimulant and a great combination with other stims. Will give you a respectable boost in energy and focus.
- 2-Aminoisoheptane (200mg) – Extremely powerful stimulant also called DMHA. Illegal in some countries, it’s one of the strongest mood elevation, stimulation and energy ingredients on the market. 200mg is an insane dose, barely any preworkouts go higher than that.
- 1,3 Dimethylamine (100mg) – DMAA is an extremely powerful stimulant. 100mg is the top-end dose which will provide you absurd levels of energy, stimulation, and highness. Illegal in some countries
- Synephrine HCl (50mg) – Another fat burner and stimulant that is illegal in some countries. Will provide an additional layer of energy.
- Hordenine (50mg) – Fat burner. Will help with lipid metabolism and improve mood which is rare for fat burners.
- Gamma-Butyrobetaine Ethyl Ester Chloride (25mg) – Fat burner, also called GBB. Will greatly improve fat metabolism.
- Black Pepper Extract (10mg) – Digestion aid. Will help you digest and improve the absorption of ingredients which will increase the effectiveness of each one!
- Yohimbine HCl (10mg) – Fat burner. Will greatly increase blood flow, fat metabolism and energy.
- Rauwolfia Vomitoria Extract (3mg) – Fat burner and stimulant also called Alpha Yohimbine. Will greatly improve fat metabolism, heart rate, and stimulation. Take care – Dark Labs Herolean has triple the amount of Alpha Yohimbine of some extremely strong stim preworkouts!
Overall, my Dark Labs Herolean label review can be concluded simply – it’s a purely stimulation and fat burning based compound. Dosing is quite insane so if I were going just by the label I would say to be careful! And my Dark Labs Herolean review experience proved my initial reservedness when approaching this fat burner.
One thing I might add to the list – mood elevation ingredients. It might make surviving Dark Labs Herolean easier.
Here’s the rough and simple rundown of the review – Dark Labs Herolean is too powerful for working out. You may actually love it if you feel extreme stimulation and Alpha Yohimbine. I don’t like Alpha Yohimbine at all and in this preworkout (or fat burner) the effects are extreme. I was dripping with sweat, had an insane heart rate, and felt sick. Add that to the increased thirst that I tried to quench by chugging insane amounts of water and you have a pretty unfortunate experience. I couldn’t workout properly on this preworkout.
Outside of the extreme side effects one thing was clear – the stimulation and energy was through the roof. I think it was unlike anything I have ever tried. There was no mood elevation or pumps but everything else was insane. Almost a “crazy” feeling. Unfortunately, I found it hard to find a good outlet for the increased energy so I did light cardio. The high heart rate didn’t seem to be very conducive to heavy lifting or HIIT.
Overall, I could only see a use for two types of people – those who love Alpha Yohimbine or those who want to experience the absolute top of stimulation and aggressive energy.
Dark Labs Herolean Fat Burner Review Summary
- Price – 5/10. You’re getting good value even without a sale as it’s a 30 serving container.
- Stimulation – 11/10. I doubt you can get any higher than that. Rivals Imperial Nutrition Excelsior.
- Energy – 9.5/10. Literally “sick” energy. Insane boost but doesn’t feel too good.
- Focus – 7/10. Great improvement, overshadowed by other effects.
- Pumps – 0/10. No pump ingredients and there’s probably no opportunity to workout anyway.
Overall, it’s a pure stim-junkie preworkout. If you love insane, off the wall stimulation, and energy – Dark Labs Herolean is for you. For everyone else, I’d say stay clear.